Monday, September 11, 2006

What I want to do...

The holidays have flown past in supersonic speed, but we're still wishing the holidays have just only started. This week there's a monthly test, so its back to late nights again..Moving on, I think that I consider doing on Perrault and Grimm, as this two master Fairytalers are very famous for their fairy tales. Just found a magnificent article on the Grimm Brothers featured in the National Geographic by Thomas O'Neill at http://www.nationalgeographic.com/grimm/ about two days ago. My mind is made up now, yes! I’m doing a compare and contrast on Perrault and Grimm’s fairy tales by using a common story in both of their collections. This gives me the choice of Cinderella/ Little Glass Slippers (Perrault) or Aschenputtle (Grimm), Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty, and The Fairies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home