Tuesday, October 17, 2006

That's all for now ...

This is the last week... passed up my Research paper already, and what a struggle... I had trouble staying within the word limit of 3000 words and took several hours to re edit my paper. Well, it was worthwhile and I am satisfied with my job. It has been fun this semester as unlike other semesters, we can decide what we want to research on and go ahead with it. I must say I have learnt a lot and am thankful to Dr. Edwin and Dr. Noreen for being making the journey of this course a really meaningful and educational trip for me. Thank you from the bottom of my hearts and hope you have enjoyed teaching me as mush as I have enjoyed learning from you.

Signing off,
Your Amateur Researcher...

2 Comments:

Blogger VF said...

whatch my site
http://mysteryum.blogspot.com

12:37 PM  
Blogger Aldis Boris said...

Writing can be difficult for a lot of people I personally used this service during my undergraduate program. Do My Research Paper

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home